Monday, July 15, 2013

Chicken Should Taste, CHICKENY!

Monday. Worked all day, What perks up a day of office work? That's right, Julia Child's Roast Chicken. It tastes so CHICKENY! And my very own butter and port wine drenched red potatoes, baby carrots and sweet onion. It is the homey-est taste I can think of besides soup or stew. My sweety loves chicken and taters so I baked it before he got home. And here it is.



I also baked some home made Italian spiced bread in bug shapes! Clayton got my this Nordic Ware bug shaped pan for Christmas. I've made brownies and little cakes but this was the first bread attempt and it came out great! Crunchy outside, soft and fluffy inside. Perfect!





SO cute! He was pleased. Another home cooked meal achieved. I can't believe my friends don't cook!?! Its relaxing and you have so much pride and love making something from nothing for the one you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment