Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kitchen Revamping

Here is or kitchen when we bought the house:


No backsplash (except for the tiny, ugly veggie tiles behind the sink.), Green counters and walls, No fridge, no oven, and a hole where a light should be.


Here is our progress so far:


First we painted and bought a dining set.

Then I put in a glass tile mosaic backsplash.


Then I built a booth with just 2x4s and Plywood with no instructions or anything! Just straight out of my head into the physical world! I am so proud of it!  When I bought the kit to stain the cabinets, I bought 2 so I could eventually build this. It will have a matching table with matching tiles from the backsplash inlaid in the center once I have a bit more more to spend.


And here are the beautiful cabinets restained! I also painted the countertop but it will be granite eventually. Also our "new" flat top electric oven! We adore it!


No comments:

Post a Comment